- November 18, 2021
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
The German Home of Montenegro and the German Business Club – DMW are organizing a Career Day on December 7 from 17:00 to 19:45 in the EU Info Center (Ul. 19. Decembar 8, 81000 Podgorica).
The German Home of Montenegro and the German Business Club have recognized the importance of qualified young people and this event is aimed at those who want to:
● learn German and receive an internationally recognized certificate from the Goethe-Institut
● to gain work experience in one of the companies of the German Business Club.
Several companies that are members of the German Business Club will be presented at Career Day, and interested candidates are asked to bring their CVs if they are interested in an internship or employment in one of these companies.
Due to the current epidemic measures, it is planned to present the companies in two terms, from 17:00 to 18:15 and from 18:30 to 19:45.
Due to the current epidemic situation, the condition for participation in Career day is the national COVID which proves:
● that the person has been fully vaccinated against coronavirus,
● date and time of the negative PCR test on COVID-19, where the valid negative test is within 72 hours of sampling,
● evidence of a negative rapid antigen test (a test not older than 48 hours is accepted),
● proof that the person has passed COVID-19, ie proof that at least 10 days have passed since the date of the first positive PCR test, or less than 180 days since the date of the first positive PCR test.